However, this will not be.
And although I'll be spending plenty of bonding time with the piano this summer, it will be in the comfort of my own home -- instead of a space like this:
If there's one thing I don't enjoy, it's writing papers. But I must say that writing a paper in a foreign language makes a paper in English look very attractive. I finished writing a Spanish paper this afternoon, but as a told someone afterward, I don't know what I wrote because I can't remember, and I can't read it. Oh well....at least it's finished. And now the only thing standing between me and my summer is a nasty Spanish exam tomorrow. How will I remember all those capitals?
1 comment:
Yaaaaay!!! You're done!!! Hope your test went well.
I know you're going to miss the little girls, but I'm excited about having you back! We'll just have to take Ava out for some aunt time this summer. oh, and I'll be joining you and Jo upstairs for a few nights...so get ready, haha. Can't wait to hang out :)
Post a Comment