Summer is here! I've already gotten to spend time with so many amazing people...it won't all fit in one post. On Tuesday, I enjoyed a fabulous picnic surrounded by some awesome flowers and some gorgeous girls :)
After we found a nice shady spot on the grass, we plopped down our picnic blanket, and settled down to eat, talk, and relax.
Then we decided that it was time for some adventure, so we explored....
Soon Jo got lost in the jungle...
but Lynne spotted her
and Laura caught up to her
so soon she was not alone.
Later, Sarah found herself surrounded by a menacing tree.

Lynne and I weren't quite sure what to make of this interesting event...

Some other notable finds include pink honeysuckle,


a courtship swing,
Lynne and I weren't quite sure what to make of this interesting event...
Some other notable finds include pink honeysuckle,
a courtship swing,
By the end of these harrowing adventures, some of the party were quite exhausted.

All in all, it was a very memorable day :)

All in all, it was a very memorable day :)
4 comments:
Great pictures & fun reading! Looking forward to the next post,
Love, Mom
I guess I never scrolled down far enough, b/c I hadn't see most of the bottom pictures- hilarious! Fun times....
So....I started blogging again, now are you going to post more about your summer?
That's right, Julie, what happened to the blog?!
I admit, I haven't posted much except for silly English professor videos, but even still....
I miss your posts. :(
Post a Comment