Monday, March 10, 2008

Found it!



I should have known that whenever I lose something, it can probably be found in the deep recesses of my car.

As I was saying, I got the camera for my birthday. This was the first picture I took :)
I guess Ava was hungry.


I had a fabulous birthday, and was quite spoiled. My parents took the family out to dinner at 518 West in Raleigh....good food. My dad had an exotic dinner:



I had salmon, which was really good, but wasn't really picture-worthy. My dessert was however:

You can't really see, but "Happy Birthday" is written with chocolate on a piece of white chocolate.

We took pictures all around...





It was an all-around super birthday! I was really spoiled and really blessed throughout the entire week. I have such awesome friends and family!

3 comments:

Anne Elisabeth Stengl said...

Julie is blogging!

And the world shakes . . . .

You look so pretty in your birthday pictures! Looks like you had fun. You dad's dinner looks semi-frightening, but hey! Frightening meals add so much interest to life.

Lynnewithane said...

Hurray. =)
Your perspectives will be so lovely to read, my friend.

And yay for pictures!

Sarah said...

A blog by Julie -- how exciting!

Too bad you didn't bring your camera to Charleston . . . I guess that just means we'll have to go again!

Love you!