Tuesday, March 11, 2008

picture day

Today was picture day for the little girls. After breakfast, they got all dolled up in their pretty Easter dresses, and headed downstairs, where a nice background (complete with flowers) was set up.

Getting ready:


Smiling for the camera:

But then Ava started to think, and wasn't sure she liked the idea of sharing the limelight with Alice.
"mama hold?"

She jetted off pretty quickly

Then it was time for a snack:





All right, back to work...

Things only got worse...
"noooo"
While Ava didn't enjoy the prospect of modeling, Alice cooperated quite well, so I resorted to taking solo pictures of herCan you believe she's only six weeks old?

Their mother had to work pretty hard to get a good Easter picture, but I must admit that I found the whole thing rather amusing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! Awesome. I love how all of this is going on and you are just snapping pictures. ;)

Lynnewithane said...

hehe...cute.
I don't think she looks bigger than most little ones her age... She's adorable, at any rate. :)

Anne Elisabeth Stengl said...

I liked the, "Nooooooo!" picture best.

Sharing the limelight is tough stuff!

I'm going to enjoy your blog, I think . . . especially now that we're neighbors!!!

Unknown said...

Pictures from DC? Soon?